Re: RFS: qmagneto

Hi,

I Changed the section to "misc" because "graphic" was not properly.

I would like anyway a DD who sponsors my software...

Best regards,
JL

2010/12/4 Michael Tautschnig <mt@debian.org>
Hi again,

[...]

> > "Seems like this would be a good fit for the Debian multimedia team.
> > You might like to join them to help maintain other consumer/producer
> > multimedia software within Debian."
> >
> > Best regards,
> > Michael
> >
> > Ok but before helping another sofware in the multimedia team, I want to
> works on my software !
> My software is stable (2.5 years old) and except (perhaps) the debian
> directory for the packaging, will not create a problem for the Debian
> distribution. So would be nice if a DD wants to help me.

Oh, sorry, maybe that wasn't quite clear: The idea of joining the Debian
multimedia team would be to get those people have a look at your package as they
might be much more competent. And, if time permits, you could then also give
back by helping them.

Best regards,
Michael