RFS: qmagneto

Dear mentors,

I am looking for a sponsor for my package "qmagneto".

* Package name    : qmagneto
  Version         : 1.3-4
  Upstream Author : Jean-Luc Biord <jlbiord@gmail.com>

* URL             : http://biord-software.org/qmagneto/
* License         : GPL
  Section         : graphics

It builds these binary packages:
qmagneto   - QMagneto is an EPG (Electronic Program Guide) which displays the TV programs. It also able to record programs by call an external program as
VLC or mencoder. It is thus possible to record programs from a french BOX (Neufbox or Freebox) or a DVB-T device.

The upload would fix these bugs: 603806

My motivation for maintaining this package is: Provide a new EPG for debian compatible with the XMLTV format.

- dget http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/q/qmagneto/qmagneto_1.4-1.dsc

Kind regards
 Jean-Luc Biord