Re: RFS: minidlna

Hi Benoît,

> Benoît Knecht wrote:
> > For now, I'm waiting for upstream to address the licensing issue, so I
> > won't upload a new version until then. But I'm still fixing things
> > locally and if anyone notices other issues with the package, please do
> > point them out. I'm hoping my next upload will be the one :)
>
> So finally, here it is: I've uploaded version 1.0.18-4 of minidlna.

Sorry for taking so long to respond!

> The license headers have been added upstream (in CVS, so for now it's a
> patch in debian/patches), I've clarified the copyright status of each
> file in debian/copyright, and I've made a few tweaks to the maintainer
> scripts. There are a few other minor changes, please see the changelog.

[...]

Package looks fine, thanks a lot! I have just uploaded your package, but it will
have to wait in NEW until ftp-masters find the time to review the package.
Please bear in mind that we are in freeze and ftp-masters are likely busy with
other work in preparation of squeeze, so this review process might take a bit
longer than usual.

Just one question regarding your most recent changes: Why did you remove the
AUTHORS sections from man pages?

Best regards,
Michael