Re: RFS: minidlna

Hi Michael,

Michael Tautschnig wrote:
> Package looks fine, thanks a lot! I have just uploaded your package, but it will
> have to wait in NEW until ftp-masters find the time to review the package.
> Please bear in mind that we are in freeze and ftp-masters are likely busy with
> other work in preparation of squeeze, so this review process might take a bit
> longer than usual.

And thank *you* for uploading my package! I understand it will take so
time to be processed, there's certainly a lot of work to be done for
squeeze and new packages are obviously not a priority, so that's fine.

> Just one question regarding your most recent changes: Why did you remove the
> AUTHORS sections from man pages?

I just followed a recommendation from man-pages(7):

  "Use of an AUTHORS section is strongly discouraged. Generally, it is
   better not to clutter every page with a list of (over time potentially
   numerous) authors; if you write or significantly amend a page, add a
   copyright notice as a comment in the source file."

It seemed sensible to me, so that's what I did.

Thanks again for the reviews and the upload. You've been very helpful
and it's really motivating to take part in a project with great people
like you.

Cheers,

--
Benoît Knecht