Re: RFS: gts (updated package) - 2nd try

Hi Ruben,

Ruben Molina wrote:
> I am looking for a sponsor for the new version 0.7.6+darcs101112-1
> of my package "gts".
>
> It builds these binary packages:
> libgts-0.7-5 - library to deal with 3D computational surface meshes
> libgts-bin - utility binaries for libgts
> libgts-dbg - debugging symbols for libgts
> libgts-dev - development files for libgts
> libgts-doc - documentation for libgts

> The upload would fix these bugs: 554757

Out of curiosity, why does debian/manpages contain identical copies of
the upstream doc/manpages/*.1 man pages? I noticed because I wanted to
submit a bug about some formatting mistakes. I'm working on a patch for
that, and I think it would make sense to patch the upstream files, but
then I found out that they are not included in the binary package and
debian/manpages/*.1 are used instead.

Cheers,

--
Benoît Knecht