RFS: tla (updated package)

Dear mentors,

I am looking for a sponsor for the new version 1.3.5+dfsg-16
of "tla".

It builds these binary packages:
tla        - GNU Arch revision control system
tla-doc    - GNU Arch revision control system (documentation)

The upload would fix these bugs: 605048
In Debian Squeeze, many tla commands generate warnings from `tar` due to using the deprecated "--preserve" option. This patch, a two-liner, fixes that by using "--preserve-permissions" and "--preserve-order" instead, just as `tar` 1.23 suggests.

- Source repository: deb-src http://mentors.debian.net/debian unstable main contrib non-free - dget http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/t/tla/tla_1.3.5+dfsg-16.dsc

On behalf of those of us still using the GNU Arch RCS, I would be thankful if someone uploaded this package for me.

Thanks,
Tim Gokcen