Re: localization & documentation files locations

Either I was not clear or I don't understand your answers.

Il giorno mer, 24/11/2010 alle 11.30 +0000, Jonathan Wiltshire ha
scritto:
> On Wed, Nov 24, 2010 at 05:29:34PM +0800, Thomas Goirand wrote:
> > On 11/24/2010 04:04 PM, Pietro Battiston wrote:
> > > 2) If I was a user searching for documentation for pkgname, I would
> > > presumably look at /usr/share/doc/pkgname. Instead, if I'm putting
> > > documentation in package pkgname-doc, dh_installdocs automatically
> > > installs it at /usr/share/doc/pkgname-doc. Is this a minor glitch or a
> > > desired behaviour?
> > >
> > If you list your documentation files in debian/pkgname-doc,
> > then dh_installdocs will do what should be!
>
>  debian/pkgname-doc.docs

Yes, that's what I do, files end up in

/usr/share/doc/python-sqlkit-doc

and I don't like that, because as a user I would instead search them
into

/usr/share/doc/python-sqlkit

But I _do_ want the files to reside in the python-sqlkit-doc package.

Pietro