I am looking for a sponsor for my package "ifupdown-scripts-wa".
* Package name : ifupdown-scripts-wa
Version : 0.4.2
Upstream Author : Stefan Tomanek <firstname.lastname@example.org>
* URL : https://github.com/wertarbyte/ifupdown-scripts/
* License : GPLv3
Section : admin
It builds these binary packages:
ifupdown-scripts-wa - Additional ifupdown scripts for configuring network devices
The package appears to be lintian clean.
The upload would fix these bugs: 604462
My motivation for maintaining this package is:
The package contains various extension scripts to ifupdown I've written over time.
They add the following functionality to the mechanisms provided by Debian's ifupdown:
allows multiple addresses to be added to an network device
in a convenient CIDR notation
add additional networks reachable through a configured interface, either
directly or by using a connected gateway
automatically (de)configures an interface when another one comes up
or goes down
connects your computer to an Bluetooth PAN access point
before configuring the interface
controls a cisco VPN connect through ifupdown
waits for association with the access point before retrieving
an IP address for the wireless network
pm-utils script that shuts down specified network devices during
suspend and restores them during resume
The package can be found on mentors.debian.net:
- URL: http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/i/ifupdown-scripts-wa
- Source repository: deb-src http://mentors.debian.net/debian unstable main contrib non-free
- dget http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/i/ifupdown-scripts-wa/ifupdown-scripts-wa_0.4.2.dsc
I would be glad if someone uploaded this package for me.