Re: RFS: triggerhappy [fixed mistake in URL]

Stefan Tomanek wrote:
> Dies schrieb Benoît Knecht (benoit.knecht@fsfe.org):
>
> > I understand :) But now that you're packaging it, you should let people
> > know by retitling the bug to ITP and setting yourself as the bug owner
> > (otherwise someone else might start working on it too, only to discover
> > the work has already been done). And don't forget to add "(Closes:
> > #603842)" to your changelog.
>
> Hm, for some reason the BTS did not retitle the report, although it processed
> the ownership change, do you know what I did wrong?

As a matter of fact, I do :) You retitled it to the exact same title it
already has:
  retitle 603842 RFP: triggerhappy -- a system-wide hotkey and input event daemon

Change that to:
  retitle 603842 ITP: triggerhappy -- a system-wide hotkey and input event daemon
and it should work just fine.

Cheers,

--
Benoît Knecht