Re: RFS: triggerhappy [fixed mistake in URL]

Hi Stefan,

Stefan Tomanek wrote:
> I am looking for a sponsor for my package "triggerhappy".
>
> * Package name    : triggerhappy
>   Version         : 0.1.6-1
>   Upstream Author : Stefan Tomanek <stefan.tomanek+th@wertarbyte.de>
> * URL             : http://github.com/wertarbyte/triggerhappy/
> * License         : GPL
>   Section         : utils
>
> It builds these binary packages:
> triggerhappy - global, user and session independent hotkey daemon

I see you've now opened a bug for your package (#603842), but you still
need to close it in your changelog. And it should be an ITP bug owned by
you, not an RFP.

Besides that, I still believe it would be best to run the daemon as a
regular system user by default, and let the user decide if root
privileges are required (with a commented-out option in
/etc/default/triggerhappy with some explanation about when and why it
should be run as root, for example).

And this is not a big deal, but I think it's worth mentioning anyway:
your man pages have a "OPTIONS AND ARGUMENTS" header, whereas
man-pages(7) recommends simply using "OPTIONS"; you may want to change
that in order to be more consistent with most man pages.

Cheers,

--
Benoît Knecht