Re: RFS: pycam
- To: Lars Kruse <email@example.com>
- Cc: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Re: RFS: pycam
- From: Sandro Tosi <email@example.com>
- Date: Mon, 15 Nov 2010 11:56:17 +0100
- Message-id: <AANLkTiksD+zJOwk8nKrRAGDFsn9pgKoMEBmDtT-Jfirstname.lastname@example.org>
- In-reply-to: <20101113011649.38b545b0@erker>
- References: <20101113011649.38b545b0@erker>
On Sat, Nov 13, 2010 at 01:16, Lars Kruse <email@example.com> wrote:
> Dear mentors,
> I am looking for a sponsor for my package "pycam".
> * Package name : pycam
> Version : 0.4-1
> Upstream Author : Lode Leroy, Lars Kruse (that's me)
> * URL : http://pycam.sourceforge.net
> * License : GPL3
> Section : python
> It builds these binary packages:
> pycam - CAM program & library written in Python
> PyCAM is a toolpath generator for 3-axis machines (e.g. mills).
> The package appears to be lintian clean.
> I am currently one of the maintainers of the "clearsilver" package in Debian.
> I would like to see PyCAM included in Debian, because:
> 1) it would be the first toolpath generating program in the repository
> (python-opencam is only a library and currently not usable)
> 2) I want to simplify the life of PyCAM's users :)
> 3) I want to get more involved in Debian development
Would you be interested in joining the PAPT and maintain this
package with us (you might also fall in love with other packages we
maintain and help ;) )?
Sandro Tosi (aka morph, morpheus, matrixhasu)
My website: http://matrixhasu.altervista.org/
Me at Debian: http://wiki.debian.org/SandroTosi