Re: RFS: 9menu (updated package, Second try)

  · Does the README provide any information relevant to the user that is
    not already provided elsewhere (e.g. in the copyright file)?
    If not, it should not be installed.

I think that the README file is very important in any package, the README file has important descriptive information and explain what each file does

  · The older patches still have a dpatch header.  It would be nice if
    they instead had an informative header similar to the one in your
    patch 06_Imakefile.diff.

  · About the changelog entries: Please do not just mention which files
    you touched (that can be seen in the diff), but describe a bit what
    (and why) you changed something.  Especially group things you write
    by "changes", not by file names:

      * Do not link with Xext: we do not use it.
        - Remove libxext-dev from Build-Depends.
        - New patch: 06_Imakefile.diff

    is more informative than

      * debian/control
        + Removed libxext-dev in B-D, it's not necessary
      * debian/patches/06_Imakefile.diff
        + Added, to fix dpkg-shlibdeps: warning

    where other people have to find the connection themselves.
    (Same for the switch from override_* targets to files in debian/.)

Please Checkout: