shlibs and lintian

I am having a package for libraries (several)
The package is called libvae (libvae_1.3_amd64.deb)  and include the
libraries (libvae.so.2.0 , libvaeUtil.so.2.0  ..)
The shlibs is as follows :
libvae 2 libvae  (>= 1.3)
libvaeUtil 2 libvae (>= 1.3)
libvirtExt 2 libvae (>= 1.3)
libvhi 2 libvae  (>= 1.3)
libvanos 2 libvae (>= 1.3)

all the libraries and some sym links to them are positioned in /usr/lib.

yet after generating the package and running lintian I get the following
warning :

W: libvae: unused-shlib-entry-in-control-file libvaeUtil 2
W: libvae: unused-shlib-entry-in-control-file libvae 2
W: libvae: unused-shlib-entry-in-control-file libvirtExt 2
W: libvae: unused-shlib-entry-in-control-file libvanos 2
W: libvae: unused-shlib-entry-in-control-file libvhi 2

what is wrong with this shlib ?

Also there are sym links like : /usr/lib/libvae.so -> libvae.so.2.0 . they
are also included but the lintian seems to want an entry
for them in the shlibs and issues the following  error:
E: libvae: shlib-missing-in-control-file libvae.so for
usr/lib/libvae.so.2.0
E: libvae: shlib-missing-in-control-file libvanos.so for
usr/lib/libvanos.so.2.0
E: libvae: shlib-missing-in-control-file libvhi.so for
usr/lib/libvhi.so.2.0
E: libvae: shlib-missing-in-control-file libvirtExt.so for
usr/lib/libvirtExt.so.2.0
E: libvae: shlib-missing-in-control-file libvaeUtil.so for
usr/lib/libvaeUtil.so.2.0

Any idea how to avoid that ?

thanks

Zvi Dubitzky