Re: List of tutors [was: Re: RFS: peg-solitaire (Player and Solver)]

Hi,

>That should achieve what and solve which problem? The innocent people
listed
>now can be drowned with mails about half backed packages in private? Neat
idea.

Good, was a comment without much ado importance. Perhaps do not be very
practical: really the personnel of Debian must be very busy.

Are you interested to my new Peg Solitaire package? You can uploaded this
package for me?

I. De Marchi