Re: dh_makeshlibs exits with error on buildds and with success at home: is DPKG_GENSYMBOLS_CHECK_LEVEL set on buildds ?

Le Thu, Jul 22, 2010 at 10:13:40AM +0200, Mike Hommey a écrit :

> Build-Depends-Indep are used to build arch: all stuff only and are not
> installed on buildds, but in your case, the jdk is necessary to build
> arch: any stuff.
>
> Now, you obviously have another bug, that is that --with-java is dropped
> when java is not detected. Usually, you'd prefer explicit arguments to
> be error out.

Thank you very much for your help. It was very instructive. I have reported the
issue upstream, and made the package Build-Depend on openjdk-6-jdk in the
meantime.

Have a nice day,

--
Charles Plessy