RFS: xsublim

Dear mentors,

I am looking for a sponsor for my package "xsublim".

* Package name    : xsublim
  Version         : 2.0.1-1
  Upstream Author : Markus Schulz
* URL             : https://code.launchpad.net/xsublim
* License         : GPL and others
  Section         : games

It builds these binary packages:
xsublim    - xsublim

My motivation for maintaining this package is:
xsublim - Display "subliminal" messages on your screen, by default it
shows positive affirmations.
I was looking for a subliminal messages packages for Linux, but was not
able to find one in Ubuntu 10.04 or on the Internet - only some for MS
Windows; but I don't wanted to use Wine with something like this.
However I found some old man file for xsublim, but not the program or
source code. I contacted the original author from 2000 and ask him for
the source so I could make a package for Ubuntu. He told me it was part
of xscreensaver 5.06 and it was removed in 2005 for unknown reasons to me.
I extracted xsublim from xscreensaver and changed all negative messages
to positive messages. Than I started adding some features to make it
work better standalone and put it in a PPA... now I would like to start
the process of getting it in the repository. The Ubuntu documentation
suggest to get it in Debian... this is all new so I hope you can mentor
me, thank you.

main contrib non-free
- dget
http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/x/xsublim/xsublim_2.0.1-1.dsc