Re: RFS: libcolladadom and libminizip

Dear mentors,

I am still looking for a sponsor for my package "collada-dom". I
uploaded a new version
which fixes a few problems.

- renamed the source package from libcolladadom to collada-dom to
match the upstream name
- removed non-dfsg-compliant files, sister softwares and code copies
(with the exception of libminizip)
- removed the libminizip packages. Libminizip sources are still in the
package, but are built statically. This is as a temporary solution,
while libminizip is not packaged separately (see #574798)

* Package name    : collada-dom
  Version         : 2.2.1-1
  Upstream Author : Sony Computer Entertainment Inc.
* URL             : https://sourceforge.net/projects/collada-dom
* License         : MIT
  Section         : libs

it builds these binary packages:
libcollada14dom2.2 - COLLADA Document Object Model (DOM)
libcolladadom-dev - COLLADA Document Object Model (DOM) development files

main contrib non-free
- dget http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/c/collada-dom/collada-dom_2.2.1-1.dsc

I would be glad if someone reviewed this package for me.

Kind regards
 Sébastien Barthélémy