Re: RFS: libcolladadom and libminizip
I am still looking for a sponsor for my package "collada-dom". I
uploaded a new version
which fixes a few problems.
- renamed the source package from libcolladadom to collada-dom to
match the upstream name
- removed non-dfsg-compliant files, sister softwares and code copies
(with the exception of libminizip)
- removed the libminizip packages. Libminizip sources are still in the
package, but are built statically. This is as a temporary solution,
while libminizip is not packaged separately (see #574798)
* Package name : collada-dom
Version : 2.2.1-1
Upstream Author : Sony Computer Entertainment Inc.
* URL : https://sourceforge.net/projects/collada-dom
* License : MIT
Section : libs
it builds these binary packages:
libcollada14dom2.2 - COLLADA Document Object Model (DOM)
libcolladadom-dev - COLLADA Document Object Model (DOM) development files
The package appears to be lintian clean.
The package can be found on mentors.debian.net:
- URL: http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/c/collada-dom
- Source repository: deb-src http://mentors.debian.net/debian unstable
main contrib non-free
- dget http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/c/collada-dom/collada-dom_2.2.1-1.dsc
I would be glad if someone reviewed this package for me.