Re: Re: RFS: synergy-plus (a fork of synergy which is maintained)

Yes, that sounds good. However, who knows how long that will take? I'm
thinking having Synergy+ into Debian, in case that's too long or that
never happens, would ge good. I've got people at work giving up on
Linux because they're experiencing bugs linking it to their Windows
box with Synergy. I guess synergy-plus could become a transitional
package, or even removed, after the merge is completed.

--
Clément Lorteau
www.lorteau.net