Re: RFC: Using git/collab-maint/PET for debian-mentors.

Tim Retout <tim@retout.co.uk> writes:

> I'm not particularly attached to the choice of VCS; but what I do
> think is important is that people /do/ choose a VCS.

Rather, I think it's important (for the good reasons you explained) that
a package maintainer *use* a VCS for their packaging work.

They don't have to choose one VCS for all their work, though, which is
what your suggestions so far have implied. If you didn't intend that
implication, so much the better; but apparently I'm not the only one
reading your words that way.

--
 \      “Any intelligent fool can make things bigger and more complex… |
  `\    It takes a touch of genius – and a lot of courage – to move in |