Re: RFS: 'snap2' rsync-based backup program with GUI

Johan, your suggestion of looking at at art package was very helpful.  I get a (separate) source package together as soon as I can.

It is ironic in this case that the "upstream source tree" that I develop from is (except for the changlog files and man page, which I keep elsewhere) an exact copy of the binary distribution.  I even keep the DEBIAN directory there, right in the source.

Lloyd