Re: RFS: 'snap2' rsync-based backup program with GUI

Sorry if I express my maybe unrequested opinion, but my search of a
really usable backup software ([0]) lately made me think that maybe
(hopefully) writers of backup software would appreciate some more
feedback.

Il giorno ven, 11/06/2010 alle 01.18 -0600, Lloyd Standish ha scritto:
> You may already be thinking, "There are already lots of backup programs
>  in Debian."  True, but I believe none of them makes hard-linked
>  snapshot-type backups easily available for less-technical Debian user,

What I call "less-technical" Debian users do not know what a hard link
is.

Pietro

[0]:
http://pietrobattiston.it/wiki/doku.php?id=comparison_of_backup_softwares