Re: RFS: xpdf (updated package)

Hi, Norbert.

On Jun 04 2010, Norbert Preining wrote:
> On Do, 03 Jun 2010, Rogério Brito wrote:
> > http://rb.doesntexist.org/blog/2010/05/27/please-let-me-zoom-my-documents/
>
> I read that, and might I suggest ps_view? (also pdf viewer).

Sure, suggestions are always welcome.

> Probably the best place to get it is from the TeX Live svn/rsync as we
> did the necessary chagnes.

I am very confused with the svn repo of texlive. I did find an
apparently unpatched version of ps_view (is its name there psv?), but no
adaptations.

> Well, I have it running here, too, but I am too lazy to make a package
> for Debian for it.

It seems to depend on wxlua, right? Is this packaged in our archives? I
didn't find the necessary headers, but I am interested in trying it out,
sure.

Thanks,

--
Rogério Brito : rbrito@{ime.usp.br,gmail.com} : GPG key 1024D/7C2CAEB8