Re: RFS: gordon

On Fri, May 14, 2010 at 6:37 AM, Michael Gilbert
<michael.s.gilbert@gmail.com> wrote:

> I am looking for a sponsor for my package "gordon".
> libjs-gordon - An open source flash runtime written in pure javascript

Your RFS mail is missing some things from the standard template.
Specifically, I'm interested in your motivation for packaging this. Do
some packages already in Debian embed this? Also, folks on
#debian-devel were discussing it and it seems that it is just a proof
of concept, so is it really worth packaging?

--
bye,
pabs

http://wiki.debian.org/PaulWise