Re: Only in pbuilder: CMake can't find FLTK

On Thu, 06 May 2010, Gary Briggs wrote:
> I have, I couldn't see anything obvious.
>
> I'm really curious as to what's the officially correct way to get
> files into a pbuilder --login chroot. I could apt-get install
> subversion and check my code out, but that feels hacky. The
> instructions say explicitly not to mount anything into the pbuilder
> chroot, so my obvious choice is right out.

You can mount things in the chroot, you just need to be careful about
it (or list them in BINDMOUNTS or --bindmounts).

However, the real way to do this is to have C10shell hook (or
similar), which gives you a shell when things fail.

You can check out my home directory for an example:

http://svn.donarmstrong.com/don/trunk/home_modules/development/

(others probably have example configs too).

Don Armstrong

--
Show me your flowcharts and conceal your tables, and I shall continue
to be mystified. Show me your tables, and I won't usually need your