Re: Only in pbuilder: CMake can't find FLTK

On Thu, May 06, 2010 at 10:28:35PM -0400, Asheesh Laroia wrote:
> On Wed, 5 May 2010, Gary Briggs wrote:
>
> >I've been spending the last few days packaging up my pet project. I
> >finally submitted it to the mentors website last night, but I'm aware of
> >one problem building it, that I'm hoping someone knows how to solve. In
> >one sentence, like the subject says:
> >
> >When building in pbuilder, CMake can't find FLTK.
>
> Silly question (?), but have you tried "pbuilder login" to poke around?

I have, I couldn't see anything obvious.

I'm really curious as to what's the officially correct way to get files
into a pbuilder --login chroot.  I could apt-get install subversion and
check my code out, but that feels hacky. The instructions say explicitly
not to mount anything into the pbuilder chroot, so my obvious choice is
right out.

I installed libfltk1.1-dev, and all the things that cmake does to look
for it are set up right [at least, I *think* they are...]

Thanks,
Gary (-;