Re: RFS: purple-plugin-pack - Collection of Pidgin plugins (updated package, adoption)

Hello mentors,

I'm still looking for a sponsor to upload this package.

In the meantime I updated it to a new upstream version.

The package is on Debian Mentors:
http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/p/purple-plugin-pack/purple-plugin-pack_2.6.3-1.dsc

The current maintainer agreed that I could take over the package:
http://bugs.debian.org/566593

Regards,
Felix