Re: RFS: httpry

Hello,

without being in any position to promote this package,
let me express my observations.

fredag den  9 april 2010 klockan 16:36 skrev Yann Lejeune detta:
> Dear mentors,
>
> I am looking for a sponsor for my package "httpry". This is the second
> call for sponsorship (firt was in last august). I've updated the package
> since the previous upload on the mentors website (minor fixes).
>
> * Package name    : httpry
>   Version         : 0.1.5-2
>   Upstream Author : Jason Bittel
> * URL             : http://dumpsterventures.com/jason/httpry/
> * License         : GPL v2
>   Section         : net

Being packaged in format "3.0 (quilt)", two changes can be made:

  * 'debian/README.source' should be removed

  * The build dependency on Quilt in 'debian/control' should be removed.

Lastly, it is probably better to revert to the initial version '0.1.5-1',
since otherwise the closing of the ITP-bug would be lost. The only text
needed in the changelog would then be

   * Initial release. (Closes: #539665)

together with standard headline and timed footer.

Objections to these observations would also improve my own skills in
the art of packaging!

Best regards,

Mats Erik Andersson, fil. dr
<mats.andersson@gisladisker.se>

Abbonerar på: debian-mentors, debian-devel-games, debian-perl, debian-ipv6
              debian-qa