Re: RFS: aaphoto

Hi Horvath,

> I've made the following changes:
> - the orig.tar.gz is the same now as the upstream version
> - i removed the '*' chars from everywhere in manual and in sources too
> (only next release)
> - i removed the commented commands from debian/rules
> - i renamed REMARKS file to EXTRA_DIST (only next release)

I think this was a misunderstanding. I did not want you to rename
REMARKS to EXTRA_DIST. If you use "make dist" to generate a tarball that
contains all relevant files you have to include additional text files
and other stuff that is not known to automake in an EXTRA_DIST rule,
otherwise they are missing in the generated tarball.

> - i made sure that included generated files are removed (could you
> please check that? i removed these: autom4te.cache, config.guess,
> config.status, config.sub, config.log, stamp-h1, config.h, build-stamp)
> - i edited README everywhere to be within 80 chars width (only next
> release, i'm sill working on NEWS and ChangeLog)
>
> I have uploaded the aaphoto package to mentors.

Ok, I'll check the package tomorrow.

  Joachim