Re: RFS: aaphoto

Hi,

I've made the following changes:
- the orig.tar.gz is the same now as the upstream version
- i removed the '*' chars from everywhere in manual and in sources too
(only next release)
- i removed the commented commands from debian/rules
- i renamed REMARKS file to EXTRA_DIST (only next release)
- i made sure that included generated files are removed (could you
please check that? i removed these: autom4te.cache, config.guess,
config.status, config.sub, config.log, stamp-h1, config.h, build-stamp)
- i edited README everywhere to be within 80 chars width (only next
release, i'm sill working on NEWS and ChangeLog)

I have uploaded the aaphoto package to mentors.

Andras