Re: RFS: aaphoto

Hiya Horvath,

Horvath Andras wrote:
> Dear mentors,
>
> I am looking for a sponsor for my package "aaphoto".
>
> * Package name    : aaphoto
>   Version         : 0.36-1
>   Upstream Author : Andras Horvath <han@log69.com> (same as maintainer)
> * URL             : http://log69.com/aaphoto_en.html
> * License         : GPLv3
>   Section         : graphics
>
> It builds these binary packages:
> aaphoto    - Auto Adjust Photo
>
> The upload would fix these bugs: 0

You need to open an ITP bug in the BTS, and close it in the Initial
release line of the changelog.

> My motivation for maintaining this package is to provide an easy to
> install Debian package for the users.

> main contrib non-free
> - dget
> http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/a/aaphoto/aaphoto_0.36-1.dsc

Few things I noticed during a quick glance at your package.

-There are spurious slashes in your debian/copyright file.

-You should think about using minimal dh7 in your debian/rules.

-Your standards version is way out of date, current is 3.8.4

-Does your package only work on AMD64? If it does not, change
Architecture: amd64 to Architecture: any

-Your debian/watch file only needs to contain 2 line; the version equals
3 line, and http://log69.com/downloads/aaphoto_sources_v(.*).tar.gz

-You should cleanup debian/copyright, and use proper indentation and
formatting.

Thanks,
Chris