Re: RFS: ipsec-tools - IPsec tools for Linux - racoon - IPsec IKE keying daemon

Am 23.02.2010 12:06, Simon Richter schrieb:
> Looks good, uploaded. I'd like to know why you commented out the bits
> that automatically update config.guess/config.sub, though.

Wow, that was a quick upload. I hope i'm not in trouble now as i
always got some hints on packaging in the past.

IIRC, debhelper modified the upstream config.guess/config.sub files
during build and that was a serious problem for lintian to keep them
in diff. I hope that was correct.

Stefan
--
PGP: E80A 50D5 2D46 341C A887 F05D 5C81 5858 DCEF 8C34