Re: RFS: logkeys

On 2010-02-23 11:39 +0100, Vedran Furač wrote:

> On 21.02.2010 00:03, Jakub Wilk wrote:
>
>> * Vedran Furač <vedran.furac@gmail.com>, 2010-02-20, 18:52:
>>> Dear mentors,
>>>
>>> I am looking for a sponsor for my package "logkeys". I would also note
>>> that I'm familiar with this process as, for some years now, I already
>>> maintain a couple of packages in debian and hopefully I haven't made any
>>> errors when packaging this one.
>>
>> You forgot to check at least:
>> - if your packags builds in a clean sid chroot (hint: it does not);
>
> It built fine for me. In fact, provided packages are from
> /var/cache/pbuilder/result. Could you please paste the pbuilder output log?

I'm not Jakub, but here's the end of mine:

,----
| checking for grep... yes
| checking for pgrep... no
| configure: error: Required program pgrep is missing.
| make: *** [debian/stamp-autotools-configure] Error 1
`----

You need to build-depend on procps to fix that.  The reason that you did
not see it is that procps had been of priority required until recently¹,
so a pbuilder chroot that you created before procps' priority was
demoted will still contain it.

Sven

¹ http://bugs.debian.org/564504