Re: Re: RFS: qt-program-starter (new package)

Brian Nelson <pyro@debian.org> writes:

> This looks interesting for a 216-line program ;).  I thought about
> writing something similar a few years back but never got around to it.
> I should be able to sponsor it if no one else has stepped up yet.
>
> --
> Captain Logic is not steering this tugboat.

I would have never thought that someone would look at qt-program-starter...
It would be great if you would sponsor it for me (no one else has stepped up).
I've just made a update for qt-program-starter to version 1.2.4, since
the file path in the debian/qt-program-starter.1 was wrong. And I've added
some key shortcuts for the checkboxes.

There is something I'd like to ask. Do I need for each package another
sponsor, or may I ask you to throw a look at qt-shutdown-p? - Just in
case you want to look at it:
- dget http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/q/qt-shutdown-p/qt-shutdown-p_1.7.2-1.dsc

Kind regards
 Christian Metscher