Re: RFS: ceph

On Tue, 9 Feb 2010, Sage Weil wrote:

On Tue, 9 Feb 2010, Asheesh Laroia wrote:
On Mon, 8 Feb 2010, Sage Weil wrote:
I'm having trouble getting pbuilder working; trying on another machine
now.  And it's not clear to me from the output you sent where those
warnings are coming from.  I'll continue to play with in.

rebuilding! I'll go to sleep now, though, I think. Hopefully I'll say
something about this in the morning.

Ok, the build is fixed (man_MANS vs dist_man_MANS in the man/Makefile.am),
and pbuilder is behaving fine on my other box.  The updated .dsc is at

http://ceph.newdream.net/debian/dists/unstable/main/source/ceph_0.18git20100209082702-1.dsc

eek, have no spare time while prepping for a PyCon talk and conference.freeculture.org this weekend. Ping me in 10 days?

Sorry to disappear.

-- Asheesh.

--
Poverty must have its satisfactions, else there would not be so many poor
people.