Re: RFS: ceph

On Sat, 6 Feb 2010, Asheesh Laroia wrote:
> For your package, I'll take a look right now. Some feedback:
>
> First of all, you've made it a native package.

Fixed this up (after finally sorting out the difference between - and _
in the filename).  Also fixed up the debian version (missing in
changelog).

> The package begins to build fine in a clean sid i386 pbuilder, but the build
> ends in errors. See my attached text file for the end of the log. Feel free to
> ask me for help setting up a pbuilder if you run into trouble with it.

I'm having trouble getting pbuilder working; trying on another machine
now.  And it's not clear to me from the output you sent where those
warnings are coming from.  I'll continue to play with in.

In the meantime, an updated .dsc is at

http://ceph.newdream.net/debian/dists/unstable/main/source/ceph_0.18git20100207100754-1.dsc

Thanks for reviewing!
sage