help with BTS mail interface

Dear Mentors,

I've read some notes on how to use the Debian BTS via email [0] [1] [2], but I am still a bit confused.

Rogério Brito has submitted a wishlist bug report for lbzip2 [3]. As Rogério has accepted my proposal to use an external tool for his need, I'd like to close the bug with a wontfix tag. My question to the mentors list is the following: (1) what addresses should I put in the To: field, and (2) how should I format the body of my message, so that (a) the bug gets closed, (b) the "wontfix" tag is saved in the appropriate place, (c) my explanation message shows up both on the bug report page, and also on another bug's page [4], (d) the submitter (Rogério) gets a copy?

I'm thinking of something like this:

----v----