Multiples binaries with different versions from one source file?

Hello,

I fear I know the (negative) answer, but perhaps I missed something: I have one source package which creates a library and an application, where each has its own (different) version. The logical approach would be to have two binary packages created from the same source, with two different versions.

Is this possible? If yes, how? (I'd survive an RTFM with a link)

Thanks, Eric