Re: RFS: gracie 0.2.10-2

Patrick Matthäi <pmatthaei@debian.org> writes:

> Ben Finney schrieb:
> > Patrick Matthäi <pmatthaei@debian.org> writes:
> >> 2) X: gracie: init.d-script-missing-dependency-on-remote_fs
> >> /etc/init.d/gracie: required-start
> >> X: gracie: init.d-script-missing-dependency-on-remote_fs
> >> /etc/init.d/gracie: required-stop
> >
> > I don't get either of those when testing with Lintian 2.3.1 on
> > today's ‘sid’. What am I missing?
>
> Did you tried out -IE --pedantic on the *.changes file which also
> lists the binary debs?

Ah, I didn't see that these were experimental tags. No, I don't usually
enable those.

I've fixed the issue in the package now and will make a new release.
Thank you for your feedback.

--
 \           “I was in a bar the other night, hopping from barstool to |
  `\     barstool, trying to get lucky, but there wasn't any gum under |