RFS: gracie 0.2.10-3

Howdy mentors,

I am seeking a sponsor for release 0.2.10-3 of my package, ‘gracie’.

This release improves on 0.2.10-2 by incorporating some changes
suggested by Patrick Matthaï and discussed in a separate thread.

It builds the following binary package:

    gracie - OpenID server for local PAM accounts

In comparison to the ‘0.2.8-1’ release currently in Sid, this release
fixes the following bugs:

    519623 557089

It also updates the source package format to “3.0 (quilt)”.

Please download the package:

    $ dget http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/g/gracie/gracie_0.2.10-3.dsc

I look forward to working with a sponsor on this package.

--
 \     “Pinky, are you pondering what I'm pondering?” “Uh, I think so, |
  `\      Brain, but balancing a family and a career ... ooh, it's all |