Lintian.d.o != local lintian

Hi,

Iustin Pop wrote:
>> 2 days ago Martin uploaded Aiccu version 20070115-11 for me, that's all
>> oke. But now on the PTS-page [1] there are a few messages:
>>
>>> todo
>>>     * Lintian reports 4 warnings about this package. You should make the package lintian clean getting rid of them.
>> When I uploaded the package was lintian clean (mentors.d.o also told
>> me), is this because lintian.d.o runs on sid and a newer version (2.3.1)
>> of lintian (I'm running testing/2.2.18)
>
> When building/uploading packages for unstable, you *must* use an
> unstable environment (including lintian). If you're running testing on
> your machine, then the build/verification should be done in an unstable
> chroot.

I just updated my machine to sid and rebuild the package. If I run
lintian I get the following:
> reinier@debpack:~/deb/build-area$ lintian -I --pedantic -E -v aiccu_20070115-11_i386.changes
> N: Setting up lab in /tmp/vpV8Z090WM ...
> N: Processing changes file aiccu_20070115-11_i386.changes ...
> N: Processing 2 packages...
> N: ----
> N: Processing source package aiccu (version 20070115-11) ...
> N: ----
> N: Processing binary package aiccu (version 20070115-11) ...
> N: Removing /tmp/vpV8Z090WM ...
> reinier@debpack:~/deb/build-area$
summary: lintian clean

If I check the lintian page for aiccu [1] there are 4 warnings. It's the
same version, I didn't change anything since the upload.

Can somebody tell me why lintian.d.o is reporting warnings I don't get
local?

FYI:
> reinier@debpack:~/deb/build-area$ lintian -V
> Lintian v2.3.1
this is the same version as lintian.d.o is running.

Thanks in advance.

Best regards,
 Reinier

[1] http://lintian.debian.org/maintainer/reinier@haasjes.com.html