Re: Man page, the way to avoid lintian error ??

Russ Allbery <rra@debian.org> writes:

> The first thing to double-check is whether you have a UTF-8 locale
> installed. If you don't, that may be confusing man.

I'm confused by the related discussion (on ‘debian-devel’, I think) of
having a UTF-8 locale installed by default.

In a minimal ‘pbuilder’ environment, this is happening all the time for
me now. What should users of ‘pbuilder’ be doing to avoid this problem?

--
 \        “We cannot solve our problems with the same thinking we used |
  `\                           when we created them.” —Albert Einstein |