Re: RFS: pidgin-skype

On Tue, Nov 03 2009, Norbert Preining wrote:

> On Mi, 04 Nov 2009, Charles Plessy wrote:
>> I would rather stick to the interpretation that the preferred form of
>> modification is the one upstream uses, even if we think this is not optimal and
>> we would prefer he had done another way.
>
> Thanks, yes!
>
> BTW; If you use
> 	help2man
> the preferred source is the *binary*?

        In that case, the man page is an intermediate file, and should
 be removed in clean and regenerated in build, just like we do other
 auto-generated files shipped by upstream.

        Not really analogous to what Don was talking about.

        manoj
--
This generation doesn't have emotional baggage.  We have emotional
moving vans. Bruce Feirstein