Re: RFS: aegis (updated package, NMU)

Walter Franzini <walter.franzini@gmail.com> writes:

> Reinhard Tartler <siretart@debian.org> writes:
>
> [...]
>
>> If you follow up on the bug reports to obey the NMU protocol, I'd be
>> willing to upload your NMU at once.
>
> I've updated the package on m.d.n to include the proper orig.tar.gz and
> sent the output of nmudiff to the variuos bugs.

OK, NMU is uploaded to DELAYED/2, this means that it should reach the
archive on tuesday.

Christian, if you object the NMU, please just tell me to abort the NMU
or even better, upload a new version of aegis with the version 4.24-6 or
later. This will also discard the NMU.

You might also consider accepting Walter as new co-maintainer or
maintainer.

--
Gruesse/greetings,
Reinhard Tartler, KeyID 945348A4