Re: RFS: kmfl-keyboards-mywin (updated package)

On Sat, Sep 19, 2009 at 3:03 PM, Keith Stribley <devel@thanlwinsoft.org> wrote:

> The .kmn file is available for download directly in addition to the tar
> ball, mainly for windows users.

Ah, what about naming the .kmn file inside the tarball without a
version number and the one outside the tarball with a version number?

> When the kmn file is used on Windows, it is quite likely to get separated
> from any changelog file, so I've left it in the kmn file header for now.

Ok, that is fair enough. Realistically though, for Debian the upstream
changelog file should either be separated or not in the package. You
could ship the changelog separated in the tarball, but merged into the
Windows .kmn file.

--
bye,
pabs