Re: RFS: windowlab (updated package)

> Dear mentors,

Hi,

http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/w/windowlab/windowlab_1.34-2.dsc

> It would please me if someone could scrutinize and possibly upload this
> package, after any corrections deemed necessary. I have enhanced the
> old package to register "x-window-manager", and I believe to have fixed
> a problem when closing windowlab down, when there still are active clients.
> I have observed this tendency of malfunction for two years now.

Taking care of existing bugs is very welcomed indeed, however you should send
a patch with the differences between the current package and the NMU you have
prepared to the BTS, then you should give some time (usually some days) to the
maintainer to react.

http://www.debian.org/doc/developers-reference/pkgs.html#nmu

> Please, do add me to your CC line when responding.

Done.

--
pub 4096R/0E4BD0AB <people.fccf.net/danchev/key pgp.mit.edu>