Re: RFS: sxid (updated package)

> Dear mentors,

Hi,

> (Since sXid author, Ben Collins, is not active anymore, I've took over the
> upstream maintenance. And I've converted the package to non-native.)
>
> I am looking for a sponsor for the new version 4.1-1
> of my package "sxid".
>
> It builds these binary packages:
> sxid       - suid, sgid file and directory checking

> The upload would fix these bugs: 412853, 438079, 495837, 540896

Thank you for taking care of these bugs. Still, there few more as caught by
cppcheck (all valid and pretty easy to fix, I checked them all):

[./source/logging.c:374]: (error) Resource leak: log
[./source/md5sum.c:60]: (error) Resource leak: fp
[./source/notify.c:112]: (error) Resource leak: mail_pipe
[./source/search.c:171]: (error) Resource leak: list

[optional] Adding a watch file would help Debian External Health Service to
catch package lagging behind new upstream releases, even though you are in
charge with both, but discrepancies happen sometimes.

> - Source repository: deb-src http://mentors.debian.net/debian unstable main
> contrib non-free
> - dget http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/s/sxid/sxid_4.1-1.dsc

Fix these (eventually in a new upstream release?) and I will sponsor.

--
pub 4096R/0E4BD0AB <people.fccf.net/danchev/key pgp.mit.edu>