RFS: windowlab (updated package)

Dear mentors,

I am looking for a sponsor for the new version 1.34-2 of my new package
of "windowlab". It builds this binary package:

    windowlab  - Small and simple Amiga-like window manager

- Source repository:
    deb-src http://mentors.debian.net/debian unstable main contrib non-free

- dget
    http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/w/windowlab/windowlab_1.34-2.dsc

It would please me if someone could scrutinize and possibly upload this
package, after any corrections deemed necessary. I have enhanced the
old package to register "x-window-manager", and I believe to have fixed
a problem when closing windowlab down, when there still are active clients.
I have observed this tendency of malfunction for two years now.

Please, do add me to your CC line when responding.

Kind regards

Mats Erik Andersson

--
Mats Erik Andersson, fil. dr