Re: RFS: galculator

Hi,

On Sun, 2009-02-08 at 14:23 +0000, Marco Rodrigues wrote:
> I am looking for a sponsor for my package "galculator".
[...]
> It builds these binary packages:
> galculator - A GTK+ 2.0 based calculator

 I would sponsor it, but it is not Lintian clean in the first place:
E: galculator: menu-icon-too-big /usr/share/pixmaps/galculator.xpm: 48x48 > 32x32
But well, that's how upstream ship it. I don't know if it worth to
ignore it or fix via an own downscaled one.

Only a minor nitpick that copyright contains "Copyright:
Copyright (C) 2002-2009 by Simon Floery <chimaira@users.sf.net>" which
is a small duplication IMHO. Also I doubt that users are interested
about TODO installed via debian/docs .

Regards,
Laszlo/GCS