Re: RFS: clamfs (updated package)

Hi Krzysztof,

> I am looking for a sponsor for the new version 1.0.0-1
> of my package "clamfs".
>
> It builds these binary packages:
> clamfs     - An user-space anti-virus protected file system

> main contrib non-free
> - dget http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/c/clamfs/clamfs_1.0.0-1.dsc

[...]

Just to make sure that work is not duplicated: Do you have a primary sponsor of
your previous uploads and is that sponsor already looking into this, or what is
that reason that your prior sponsor is not going to take care of this one? I'd
offer to look at your package, if nobody else is doing so already.

Best,
Michael