RE: RFS: collectl

Figuring it was just easier to do it, I just added man pages for client.pl, col2tlviz.pl and reads to the kit.
Are the errors about minus signs in the man pages because I reference a switch as text?  If so I agree that would be very ugly and painful to change...
I am very close to releasing a new version and would like to hear back if there is anything else I can do to make this easier for everyone.
-mark